Tuesday 20 September 2016

The Big Day

Well, it’s the big day of my trip. I am all packed and ready to go, I am been met at the airport by Jesus. (My Spanish host not the son of god) I say my goodbyes to my family at the train station as I head off to Manchester airport. My outward flight was with Monarch, my favorite airline, I was not disappointed, with the quality of service and efficiently. Before you know it I was on the plane and heading off to the sun. I had left the grey skies of the UK behind me.




My bag was the one of the first off the baggage reclaim and seemed to have no battle scars and was intact. I headed off to my collection point to find Jesus ( no pun intended) I had just realized I was going to have to approach  men to ask if they were there to collect me, which was not ideal, however I didn’t need to worry, I spotted a friendly face waving at me, my chariot had arrived. My holiday had begun. It was too late to back out now what did I have to lose….

No comments:

Post a Comment